Required Travel Release Forms

If you wish to take your child home from an away regatta or have your child travel home with someone other than their parent/guardian, you will need to print and complete the appropriate form. The forms, “Travel Release” and “Travel Authorization” ¬†are located on the “FORMS” tab above. The Travel Authorization form must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to an away regatta.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.